PZEBEDEE DEUEL VISTA ROSAL

Yes! Our 2nd Baby has arrived. His name means "ABUNDANT" (Pzebedee) and "KNOWLEDGE OF GOD" (Deuel), given by our Pastor's wife. The meaning itself defines how I want him to be, to grow in the knowledge of God.

He's arrival is a surprise. He arrives a month earlier but its a miracle that he was not asked to stay in the hospital for long since his vitals and weight are normal.

So, just like his brother, I wanted to document every detail of his development and to share to all of you the joys of having him in our life :)

Deuel  Celebrating his 1st Month with His Kuya Duke

They are so adorable. A pride and joy to me and hubby. I can't wait for them to grow up and calling me "MOM". This time, I tried to purely give my milk to Deuel (since he needs it because he's premature) which is very effective because he grows up so fast.


Deuel  Celebrating his 2nd Month

He's gaining so much weight by now. I'm won't be surprised if one day he'll be sharing clothes with his Kuya. 

Deuel  Celebrating his 3rd Month 



I love showing off his body. 

By this time, you will not have dull moments with him. He's responding whenever you talk to him. It's as if he understands everything and in his own language he will talk to me. And I think he can recognize as early as now the camera. He now knows how to smile and make pa-cute! Ha-ha!

Comments

Popular Posts