It's been a While

It's been a joy to me and my husband to see our two boys growing up so fast. They're development are just so amazing. I can't help but feel both happy and sad at the same time. 

Let me share to you their development and interest.

THE KUYA
Pzalmwelle Duke Vista Rosal at 3 years and 8 months
He likes eggs, pancakes and oatmeal for breakfast. 

He will never eat chips of any kind but will definitely munch in every chocolate he'll find. (that rhyme!)

He loves to sing. He can even mum the instrumental part.

Loves to laugh but very sensitive.

And hey! How can I forgot how he is very into trains.

He is quite cautious at he's age.

Now, I can leave him during Friday school with the other kids. This is good because soon he will be going to school. He is also starting to keep up in conversations.

On the other hand...

THE BUNSO

Pzebedee Deuel Vista Rosal at 2 years and 10 months

He always surprise us.

At 2 he dances very well especially with the tambourine. (I'll share his videos soon)

When it comes to food they are exactly opposite. Mornings are like, Kuya will eat oatmeal while he eats rice. Though both of them loves pancakes. Love chips so much.

He is a little bit "pikon" and "mahilig gumanti" but he is so sweet. he can repay once sweetness with so much.

In vocabulary, he can quite keep up with his Kuya. Since he always involve himself when we teach Duke. He loves writing. Good thing they already refrain from writing in our wall.

Everybody loves him but he is quite shy. As of now, I cannot leave him with strangers not unless one of us (family) is around.

He has this mentality of we have to always go out together and no one should be left behind.

Trying to fit themselves...

I'm happy to see them get along well, play together, laugh together and do funny stuff together. It is my prayer that they grow up like best friends, supporting and loving each other unconditionally.



Love them.

Comments

Popular Posts