My 2016 Highlights

Aside for my short hair, let me show you a glimpse of my 2016.

Me at Miracle Garden Dubai - Credits to my Husband for the Photo
1. Ariel's 18th Birthday


There is nothing worth more than doing what you love. I'm still dreaming that someday I'm gonna have my very own events company. Making other people's special day worth to be remembered.

For details and videos just click here.

2. Youth Worship Kick-Off
Youth Worship attendees during the Youth Worship Kick-Off

And there is that feeling of completeness when you are able to do what the Lord has designed you to do. We may be few in numbers but it is my prayer that these few lads and lazes will strive to work hard and encourage more young people to Christ through their lives.

3. Duke's First Day in School


Yes, that's our "Kuya" conquering a new chapter in his life.

How time flies!

But I am amazed to see how eager and excited he is to go to class everyday. He is a shy boy, so I know that it will be difficult for him. But everything was great and I am thankful everyday to the Lord for the wisdom and strength He has given to him.

4. New Job at Channel 4 FM

Channel 4 Team during Flag Day in the UAE
With the Trainee
At the studio, pretending to be an RJ
I've been part of a new family - Channel 4 FM Family. But no, I'm not an RJ. 

They are a bunch of silly, crazy and yet sweet, amazing and talented people. I've never been so happy with my job ever since. 

5. Super Moon in UAE


Yeah it's big. Knowing that I will never ever see this again in my lifetime, well I can say it's a privilege to have witnessed it this year.

6. A Night with Nick Vujicic


 

A night of hope. A night of love as how Nick describes it.

His life is a testimony. Thinking of giving up or thought of being not capable of doing something? A person without a limb can tell you what is hard and what makes life meaningful.

And though it was declared once that night, I am certain that it is because of JESUS! May God bless Nick!

Hope to see him and be inspired again this 2017.

7. IMG Worlds Theme Park





What's better than free entrance, 50% off on foods and lots of candies for the kids.

8. Got my License


1st time to drive from Ajman to Dubai
First thing that people would ask is "how many times I took the exam to pass". Not to brag but to show God's glory and goodness that He allows me to pass during my 1st take. And, I've got a bunch of prayer warriors, I must say. Thank you Lord for not only answering my plea but theirs as well.

9. Ate Gerly and Tita Tessie in UAE

1st time to meet in Abu Dhabi
After years of being in the UAE, finally Ate Gerly and I met. Little did I know, we both came here in 2009 and after 7 years, here we are.

After months of not having someone to help us at home, I beg my aunt to come and join us atleast for 3 months. Thankfully she agreed, though she is set to go back to the Philippines on February. *Sigh (Help me Lord!)

10. Malaysia Travel with Family

Siblings - November 2016 at Malaysia
At Sunway Lagoon
Enjoying the company of this cutee
With Siblings, Roaming in the streets of Malaysia
My Travel Buddy - Deuel


After months of thinking, I finally booked my self to be with my family (mom and siblings) and enjoy Malaysia. And because Duke is sick and Daddy had to work, I can only get to bring Deuel to be my travel partner. Such a cutie.

Looking forward to more of this!

With all the things that had happened last year, I am thankful and grateful to the Lord. He's been so faithful in all his promises. Truly that being faithful in small things bears great things from the Lord.

Of course, holding on to my faith until now, in spite of so many crazy things going on is one of the major things that I am always thankful.

I must admit that it is only by God's grace that I can still stand by faith. It will always be an honor serving Him with all I am.

Glory be to God and looking forward to blessed 2017!

Comments

Popular Posts